Nearly all photos snapped today are digital and we seem to always be nearby a computer. So using your computer, tablet or phone to turn your photos into beautiful scrapbook layouts makes perfect sense. If you’ve have hesitation about paper scrapbooking, but love the idea of making your favorite photos into something really memorable, digital scrapbooking is your answer!
Here’s a few advantages digital scrapbooking has over traditional paper scrapbooking:
- Less muss, less fuss – Traditional scrapbooking means amassing huge stash of papers, embellishments, cutting tools, pens, glue, etc. All those supplies require a place in your home to store them and a clean tabletop to use them on. Plus time to get everything out to start a project and even more time to clean it all up when you’re done. With digital scrapbooking there is really only one tool required – your computer!
- Undo your mistakes – Because everything is digital, you have more control over every aspect of the process. And you can hit an “undo” button any time you make a mistake. There’s no glue to scrape off or sticky squares to peel up. Just click undo! This allows you to have more creative license to try new things and re-do to your heart’s content.
- Save money – One of the best things about digital supplies is that they can be used over and over again. Plus the gorgeous papers and embellishments can be resized, recolored, and modified to match any project. And most digital scrapbooking kits contain dozens of different designs at just a fraction of the price of traditional scrapbooking products.
- Instant gratification – Digital scrapbooking is fast. A simple layout can be finished in less time than it takes to do a load of laundry – and it’s WAY more fun. Even better, digital supplies get sent to you as soon as you buy them, so you will never have to set a project aside while you wait for new supplies. Best of all, there is no manufacturing process for digital supplies so designs are up to the moment with the latest trends. If you just saw something on Pinterest there a good chance we’re already selling it.
- Share your layouts with everyone – The beauty of a digital page is that it can be instantly shared with your family and friends. You can upload your completed pages to online galleries or social media, send your layouts in emails, or have your computer scrapbook pages printed and bound into books. Plus you can print as many copies as you like so you can give your treasured layouts to everyone you love.
Scrapbooking is a wonderful way to preserve your memories, photos, and stories. Digital scrapbooking does all that and more.