Frequently Asked Questions
We want you have a terrific experience on our site and find everything you need. To help you we’ve answered the most frequently asked questions from our customers. If you don’t find your answer here please contact us at: email@example.com or by using our contact form found at the bottom of every page.
Digital Scrapbooking Questions
- What is digital scrapbooking? You can find an overview of what digital scrapbooking is here.
- What is included in the kits you sell? The contents of our digital scrapbooking kits are described here.
- When will my box of scrapbooking products arrive? SG Design Shop sells digital graphic files. All of our orders are fulfilled via digital downloads. Your order is fulfilled with an email receipt providing you with a passcode to download your files. You can also locate your download passcode information in your shop account area. Therefore, you will not be shipped any paper products in a box.
- What do I get when I have my products burned on a CD? You can choose to have any order burned to a CD and mailed to you. This is a convenient option if you have a hard time downloading large files because of a slow internet connection. If you add this option to your order, the CD will include the same files that you would have received if you had downloaded your order. To add this option to your order, visit our Shop.
- What should I do if my hard drives crashes and I lose my scrapbooking supplies? Please contact us and we can help files if the products are still available in our shop. We live by our guarantee!
Using Our Site
- How do I sign into the Shop? If you have already become a member on our Forum, or signed up for our Newsletter, you will still need to create a user name and password for our shop. You will be asked to create an account in the shop when you check out with your first order or create your first wish list. If you have lost or can’t remember your user name, please contact us for help.
- How do I use multiple coupons on the same order? If you have two different coupon codes or Gift Certificates and you want to use them on the same order, you’ll need to enter the first coupon code in the box on the checkout page, hit ‘submit’ and then do the same thing with your next coupon code.
- How do I find out how much I have left on my Gift Certificate? To determine if you have money remaining on a Gift Certificate you’ve already used, you just need to enter your Gift Certificate code into our Verification Form.
- What is the difference between the two clubs? SG Design Shop offers two monthly subscription options. Both subscriptions feature a great assortment of digital designs delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- What do I get when I join the club? We describe the awesome benefits of club membership here.
- How does the billing for the club work? If you purchase either of these clubs your credit card or PayPal account will be billed automatically on a recurring basis. The Scrap Girls Club is billed on the 1st of the month. The ScrapSimple Club is billed on the 15th of the month.The billing cycle for the club is based on the plan you selected at the time of purchase:
- Monthly Billing Cycle – your credit card or Pay Pal will be billed every month
- 6 Month Billing Cycle – your credit card or Pay Pal will be billed every 6 months
- 12 Month Billing Cycle – your credit card or Pay Pal will be billed once a year
- How do I cancel my Club membership? We will repeat the billing cycle unless we hear otherwise from you. You can cancel your club membership by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloading Your Files
We have step-by-step instructions to assist you in downloading your supplies, as well as hints to handle common downloading issues.