Last week we announced the release of our first video based class in our partnership with Digital Scrapper! If you are a beginner or just want to pick up some new tips and tricks – then this class is for you!
I went through the class to create some marketing for the Boutique and let me just say how GREAT these video lessons are! Linda does an amazing job stepping you though the basics and I believe even more seasoned scrappers will find some helpful tips, tricks, and perhaps a more efficient way of doing things along the way!
Here are some of my favorite things about the class:
- Very clear, easy to follow and up-to-date.
- Short videos that don’t overwhelm you with too much information.
- Helpful tips and shortcuts along the way.
- Self-Paced: watch and learn at your own pace, no need to ever feel rushed.
- How to install Actions, Styles and Brushes PLUS how to use them.
- Tips on using type and journaling creatively.
- Steps you through creating 7 scrapbook pages using what you have learned.
You may start out as a beginner in this class but by the end you will have MORE than a grasp of the basics and I think you will be amazed at how quickly your skills improve! I was very pleasantly surprised by all the topics covered. This class not only teaches you the basics of digital scrapbooking, it will also leave you with a great sense of accomplishment! I highly recommend this class!
Watch a sneak peek video:
As an added BONUS with the purchase of this class, you will receive a $10 Scrap Girls gift certificate for a kit of your choice to help get you started!