Here is a quick, cute Valentine to make just in case you haven’t gotten a jump on them yet. This project is easy as One, Two, Three!
1. Party pack of Kazoos (if you look in stores now, they have Valentine Kazoos!)
2. Coin envelopes (perfect size to envelop your Kazoos!)
3. Favorite red or Valentine backgrounds from ScrapGirls printed out on cardstock (Easy Peasy!)
1. In your photo editing software open a document 3.5 x 3.5 and type your greeting into it. Play with color and styles to get it they way you want. I slid mine over to an 8.5 x 11 and duplicated it for printing. Once printed, cut out or use a circle punch. Using a complimentary paper, cut/punch a slightly larger circle and glue behind the text circle. Punch 2 holes near the top and lace with baker’s twine or ribbon.
2. Measure your coin envelopes. I cut the top off mine because I wanted the kazoos “peeking out” of the top, so mine measured 4.5 x 3. I cut my ScrapGirl papers 4.25 x 2.75 and center glued them onto the coin envelope. I inked the edges of the envelope and cut a small half circle at top.
3. Glue your greeting circle on top of the envelope, slide the Kazoo into the envelope, and you are ready to make someone happy!
If you give this project a try, please be sure to post it to Scrap Girls Hybrid Gallery so we can see your creation!
And as always . . . Enjoy the Process!!
Digital scrapbooking supplies used:
Tutorial written by Lei Maier