Ever wondered how to make a quick and fun gift for that someone special or even just for you? Well, look no further because I’ll show you just how quick and easy it can be to make a Fun Photo Cube.
Scissors or craft knife
Double-sided tape or good craft glue
- First, I used Cherise Olsen’s ScrapSimple Craft Template: Photo Cubes 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/16740) as my template which makes it that much easier to create your Fun Photo Cube.
- Then, using the template, I placed my photos in the respective photo areas.
- To give my Fun Photo Cube a bit more character and meaning, I used Julie White’s Magic Vacation Collection (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/20995) that suited the theme of my Fun Photo Cube. But you can use any of the digital scrapbooking collections available here at Scrap Girls to enhance your Fun Photo Cube.
- The template itself is very easy to understand so once you are happy with your Fun Photo Cube layout, print it out on some heavy cardstock or thick paper.
- Cut the Fun Photo Cube out with your scissors or craft knife.
- Carefully fold over each photo and all the tabs, making sure they all fit into one another.
- With your double-sided tape or good craft glue, carefully put a thin layer of tape or glue on one tab at a time and glue it to the corresponding cube side.
- Once you have glued all the sides together, you have a Fun Photo Cube with your photos and scrapping element/papers all neatly lined up and ready for “oohing” and “aahing” over.
- To add one more special feature to the cube, add a ribbon or fancy string/wire to enable you to hang it off of something … like a Christmas tree, door handle, or hook.
- If you would rather not hang your Fun Photo Cube, you could make a number of them, showing off different photos, and stack them on a table or bench as a three-dimensional photo album.
Your Fun Photo Cube is sure to bring much joy to all who come across it or who are lucky enough to receive one as a gift!