Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial List
Are you ready to jump in and learn the basics of creating a digital scrapbooking layout of your own? Here, you will find a collection of free tutorials to get you started!
You can also get new free tutorials delivered right to your inbox each week by subscribing to our newsletter.
Digital Scrapbooking Basics
- What is Digital Scrapbooking?
- Using Your Computer to Make a Scrapbook
- The Advantages of Digital Scrapbooking
- How to Download your Products
- What Kind of Computer and Software is Needed for Digital Scrapbooking?
- Setting up your Page in Photoshop Elements
- Make Your First Layout using an Easy Page
- What is a “Kit” or a “Collection” and what do they include?
- A Short Definition of the Supplies in our Boutique and what they do (coming soon)
- What is ScrapSimple?
- What do you get when you Join the Club? (coming soon)
- What are Pocket Life Journaling Cards?
- Answers to Common Font Questions
- Backing Up your Supplies On Line
- Backing Up your Supplies On External Hard Drives
- Recognizing Light Sources and What They Mean for Digital Scrapbooking
- Using the Rule of Thirds with Photos and Layouts
- Using Repetition in Your Layouts
- Choosing a Great Color Scheme
- Color Picking from Anywhere to Make Your Layout
- How to Recolor Elements to Match Your Layout
- How to Make Realistic Drop Shadows
- How to Give a Drop Shadow Its Own Layer
- An Introduction to Blending Modes
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts to Work Faster
Have a great idea for a tutorial or a question
that you'd like to see Scrap Girls write about?
Send us your idea at [email protected]